Singing Crystal Bowls & Sound Meditation
Thursday, January 23rd is SOLD OUT!
Registration is open for the next session on
Thursday, February 6th, 2020 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm
The experience of a Sound Bath or Sound Healing Immersion is a symphony of beautiful sounds & vibrations that bring balance and harmony to the body, promotes positive energy, and is a powerful way to cultivate a sense of well-being. Sound Meditation is an ancient healing practice of using sound as a way to induce conscious awareness using a combination of various instruments including Crystal Bowls & Native Flute, Ancient Flutes & Didgeridoo, Angel Harp, Himalayan Singing Bowls, and more.
Space is limited-tickets must be pre-purchased to attend
Please arrive between 6:00 & 6:30 PM to get settled in. The event will begin at 6:45 PM
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, sweater, etc.
Chairs will be provided for those who do not wish to lay down
For more information, please call Deena Rahill, Organizer: 786-488-7782
This event is non-refundable unless the event is canceled
Weekly Yoga Class Schedule beginning January 13th, 2020
Mondays, 9-10:30 am – Therapeutic Yoga with Tasha Shirley
Wednesdays, 9-10:30 am – Yin Yoga with Nancy Clark
- Yoga mat, blocks, bolsters, towels, or whatever props you need for your practice. (Limited accessories will be available)
- $18 per class/$15 per class for Elliott Museum/HSMC Members – pay at the door or register below
- All classes are suited for all students whether you are new to yoga or an advanced practitioner
- Any questions contact Nancy Clark by phone or text message at 772-626-7776
We look forward to seeing you on your mat and continuing this Mindfulness Journey with us at HI Mindfulness Forums!
Meditation Workshop with Janani Cleary
Saturday, February 1st, 2020 | 1 – 4 pm
How does it work? How does it help?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Janani Cleary is a certified meditation and self-awareness teacher who successfully demonstrates the benefits of this unique approach to meditation. For several decades in a variety of settings, she has been conducting sessions for a wide variety of people from beginners to experts, and for teachers who would like to add to their practices.
Please arrive by 12:45 to check-in and get settled
Pricing: $50 plus Eventbrite Fees ( $4.67) Total $54.67
If you need more information, please call Deena Rahill: 786-488-7782
Introduction to Ho’oponopono
Saturday, February 8th, 2020
Registration: 1:30 – 2 pm | Class: 2 – 5 pm
Experience the Powerful Healing & Clearing Benefits of this Ancient Hawaiian Process
with Ilene Gottlieb, RN ~ The Heart Healer
- Are you experiencing a challenge in any part of your life?
- Are you always anxious and feeling stressed?
- Do you find you’re repeating the same patterns of suffering over and over again?
- Are you ready to Feel Inner Peace and Heal Yourself, Humanity, and our Ancestors?
Join Ilene for a powerful Introduction to Ho’oponopono and special day of Clearing Out the Old and all that no longer serves us to hold onto.
Bring a notebook or journal and a pen to take notes
Cost per person in advance: $52.19 plus Eventbrite Fees $4.81 = $57
Cost at the Door (space permitting) – $57
This is an experiential workshop designed to assist you in clearing out the “old” energy that no longer serves you and making space for all your heart desires!
What you will experience:
1. What Ho’oponopono is all about and how this simple yet powerful ancient Hawaiian process can help you clear out the root cause for “any and all” life challenges, whether they be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual! (Yes, I said “any and all”!)
2. Three Ho’oponopono Clearing Tools that you can start using right away!
3. A greater understanding of the Mind-Body Connection!
4. Essential oil-enhanced meditation to connect you to your Inner Child and your Heart of Love.
Ilene has been facilitating experiential workshops for 25 years and she loves Being in this energy with you for primarily one reason: You will actually accomplish something that assists you in your healing journey! AND you will take home with you tools that you can start using right away!
This workshop is appropriate to address clearing the root causes for fear/anxiety, sadness, childhood abuse, PTSD, grieving, repeating patterns that keep you stuck, relationship challenges, and so much more! If you have experienced it, and you’re ready to heal it, this process is for you!
Ilene looks forward to sharing this special time with you!
Questions? Contact Ilene Gottlieb, RN ~ The Heart Healer Vibrational Healing From The Heart, Inc.
Crown of Eternity
Gong Sound & Meditation Concerts
Wednesday & Thursday, March 11 & 12, 2020, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
A SOUND HEALING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!
Allow yourself to enter a timeless space of listening as Mike Tamburo orchestrates his way through 40+ overtone rich instruments including gongs, bells, hammered dulcimer, and tuned metal instruments. This is an experience of meditations where participants will be led through toning, listening, and breathing exercises accompanied by hammered dulcimer or zither followed by an extended sound healing layout and relaxation performed on gongs and bells.
Cost $40 (plus $4.06 Eventbrite Fees) = $44.06
Space is Limited – Tickets must be pre-purchased to attend and the event does sell out.
For more information and to register, click HERE