November Sound Meditation
Thursday, November 14th, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm
The experience of a Sound Bath or Sound Healing Immersion is a symphony of beautiful sounds & vibrations that bring balance and harmony to the body, promotes positive energy, and is a powerful way to cultivate a sense of well-being. Sound Meditation is an ancient healing practice of using sound as a way to induce conscious awareness using a combination of various instruments including Crystal Bowls & Native Flute, Ancient Flutes & Didgeridoo, Angel Harp, Himalayan Singing Bowls, and more.
Space is limited-tickets must be pre-purchased to attend
Please arrive between 6:00 & 6:30 PM to get settled in. The event will begin at 6:45 PM
Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, sweater, etc.
Chairs will be provided for those who do not wish to lay down
$30 per person (plus $3.46 Eventbrite fee)
For more information, please call Deena Rahill, Organizer: 786-488-7782
This event is non-refundable unless the event is canceled
The next Sound Meditation is scheduled for December 5th
Weekly Yoga Classes through December 19th, 2019
Mondays, 9-10:30 am – Therapeutic Yoga with Tasha Shirley
Tuesdays, 9-10:15 am – Yin Yoga with Nancy Clark
- Learn to explore and investigate your individual body, its uniqueness, limitations, and needs and develop a practice suited just for you with Tasha in Therapeutic Yoga.
- Learn to slow down and cultivate how to “use a pose to get into the body rather than the body to get into the pose”, while exploring the energetic pathways of the body with Nancy in Yin Yoga
- Yoga mat, blocks, bolsters, towels, or whatever props you need for your practice. (Limited accessories will be available)
- $18 per class/$15 per class for Elliott Museum/HSMC Members – pay at the door
- All classes are suited for all students whether you are new to yoga or an advanced practitioner
- Any questions contact Nancy Clark by phone or text message at 772-626-7776
We look forward to seeing you on your mat and continuing this Mindfulness Journey with us at HI Mindfulness Forums!
Meditation Workshop with Janani Cleary
Saturday, December 7th, 2019 | 1 – 4 pm
How does it work? How does it help?
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Janani Cleary is a certified meditation and self-awareness teacher who successfully demonstrates the benefits of this unique approach to meditation. For several decades in a variety of settings, she has been conducting sessions for a wide variety of people from beginners to experts, and for teachers who would like to add to their practices.
Please arrive by 12:45 to check-in and get settled
Pricing: $50 plus Eventbrite Fees ( $4.67) Total $54.67
If you need more information, please call Deena Rahill: 786-488-7782