We offer a diverse range of corporate sponsorship and opportunities that enable your company to reach targeted segments of the Elliott Museum audience while participating in the cultural life of the community.
Specific sponsorship benefits vary for each exhibition, program and event, but may include: Logo credit in all exhibition and program materials, including invitations, exhibition catalogues, signage, press releases, the Elliott Museum website, and mailings to our members. Opportunity to create advertising and promotional material in consultation with the Elliott Museum to generate visibility in connection with sponsorship.
- Private tours for VIPs and guests
- Opportunity to host private receptions at the Museum
- Invitations to the exhibition opening previews and events
The museum is currently seeking sponsors for the following exhibits and events:
- Car Show Classics at the Beach Reception, April 1, 2017
- Car Show Classics at the Beach, April 2, 2017
- Exhibit, Art of the Quilt, Spring and Summer 2017
- Scholarships for Summer Art Camps, 2017
- Exhibit, Bob Hope: An American Treasure, Summer 2017
- Exhibit, Art of the Bahamas, 2017-2018
- Exhibit, Kites: Art on a String, 2018
- Program, Curators and Cocktails series for 2017-2018
- Literature Lectures, 2018
- History in the Making lecture luncheon, 2018
- For more information, contact Jennifer Esler at 772-225-1961 ext 109.