We offer a diverse range of corporate sponsorship and opportunities that enable your company to reach targeted segments of the Elliott Museum audience while participating in the cultural life of the community.
Specific sponsorship benefits vary for each exhibition, program, and event, but may include: Logo credit in all exhibition and program materials, including invitations, exhibition catalogs, signage, press releases, the Elliott Museum website, and mailings to our members. Opportunity to create advertising and promotional material in consultation with the Elliott Museum to generate visibility in connection with sponsorship.
- Private tours for VIPs and guests
- Opportunity to host private receptions at the Museum
- Invitations to the exhibition opening previews and events
The Museum is currently seeking sponsors for the following exhibits and events:
- Support & supplies for Summer Art Camps, 2019
- Summer of ’69 Exhibition, July 2019
- Summer of ’69 Opening Reception, July 11th, 2019
- Program, Curators & Cocktails series for 2019-2020
- Literary Lectures, 2019-2020
- History in the Making Lecture Luncheon with Charlie D’Agata, CBS News Reporter, November 2019
- For more information, contact Deb Banta at 772-225-1961 ext. 124 or Al Simbritz at ext. 104.