Art Classes & Workshops in The Studio at the Elliott Museum
Please see Art Class & Workshop Schedule or Summer Creativity Class Schedule for details.
• If you would like to take advantage of our Member Discount Pricing and our many other Member benefits, you join as a Member by clicking here prior to registering for your classes.
• There are no refunds or make-ups for missed classes, and no refunds after registration unless the class has filled past the minimum number required to hold the class.
• Issues with schedule changes must be worked out with the Art Studio Coordinator, not the instructor.
• Participants must provide their own materials as per the instructors' requirements, or purchase the materials kit, depending on the class. If materials are included, the registration price has that fee built in. Otherwise, a materials list will be emailed after you register.
• Classes may be postponed or canceled if the minimum number of registrants has not signed up by the deadline (registrations accepted after the deadline if minimum has been met. See Class Schedule for deadlines).
• If we cancel the class, a full refund or credit to another class will be issued.
• Most classes and workshops are age-specific; no children under 21 will be accepted for adult classes unless specified younger. Children's classes are for age 6 and above.
• Questions? Contact Robin Lee Makowski, Art Studio Coordinator: call 772-225-1961, ext. 121, or email RMakowski@elliottmuseum.org.
• Our class schedules are constantly being updated. Classes, availability, and information are subject to change without notice.
• If you want to sign up two siblings for the same Summer Art Camp, please call in your registration to get your additional 10% discount.